* 450g Dulce De Leche Original
150g ginger snap biscuits
50g unsalted butter, melted
500g ricotta cheese
3 large eggs
100g caster sugar
200g 8% fat fromage frais
50g walnuts or pecans to decorate
HOW TO COOK IT
1. Heat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas Mark 2
2. Lightly butter a 20cm springform tin, line the base with non-stick parchment.
3. Put the biscuits into a polythene bag and crush with a rolling pin. Stir into the melted butter and mix well. Tip the biscuits into the lined tin and press evenly over the base.
4. Put the ricotta cheese, eggs, sugar, fromage frias and 4 heaped dessert spoons of dulce de leche, banoffee toffee into a bowl and beat until very smooth.
5. Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and place into the oven for 1 hour. Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool slowly in the oven.
6. Decorate with the walnuts or pecan